Are you a fall feen?! Do you enjoy a PSL from 'Bucks just as much as the next gal in an oversized sweater?! Well this recipe is up your ally and will make all your "friends" die with envy at the next Friendsgiving or book club or whatever fall thing you do. I partnered with La Colombe because they actually are my fave coffee beans to use for my lattes in the morning (Nizza specifically). This recipe is my version of a PSL but deconstructed. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls infused with coffee YES PLEASE. Try it out today and let me know if your fall vibes are at an all time high. The smell in your house is going to be better than any candle you pick up at Marshalls. I'll add a link yo my youtube Channel so you can watch how to make this step by step!
Yalla, Let’s Eat Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with La Colombe Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 cups of bread flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons of yeast
- ¾ cup of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of butter room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup room temp butter (I used maple butter)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
-1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ can of La Colombe Triple Shot Draft Latte
1) Add your dry ingredients for the dough
2) Pour the butter, and milk to you dry ingredients and mix until you get a ball of dough
3) Cover the dough and let it rest for an hour
4) Mix together your filling ingredients while waiting for dough to rise
5) Once your dough doubles in size. Take it out onto a floured surface and roll out into a rectangle till ¼ inch in height.
6) Butter your dough on the surface then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture with the nuts.
7) Roll your dough lengthwise tightly until you form a log.
8) Cut the log into ½ inch slices with a very sharp knife
9) Place the cinnamon rolls into a buttered and lined pan tightly
10)Cover the rolls and let them rest for 45 min again to rise again.
11)Bake at 375 until the rolls have risen and are golden brown and delicious
12)While they are baking, fluff your room temp cream cheese. Add vanilla. Then add little by little you La Colombe Triple Draft Latte until you get the consistency you want. If it’s not too sweet add some confectioner’s sugar. Drizzle when those cinnamon rolls are ready to be served!
13)Yalla, let’s Eat!